Monday, March 14, 2011

3.1415926535...

Happy Pi Day!

(And, yes I did look up pi for the decimals)

Will pi ever end? Like pie, I highly doubt it. Pie is awesome (and I wish I had some right now). Today, mathmaticians should be partying, having pie, celebrating the greatness of pie...er...pi.

Celebration. That is the theme of this month. For me at least. Pi Day, Ides of March--Caesar's death (Brittany's birthday :P, President Andrew Jackson's birthday, Bret Michaels' birthday), St. Patrick's Day (family birthday), the Offical Last Day of Winter (March 19th which--you guessed it--another birthday, my best friend's), March 20th (golf teammate's birthday), March 24th (my fabulous roommate's birthday).

Maybe March should just be know as the party month. I know more celebration-worthy events happening in March than any other month.

It's crazy.

No, really. It is.

So, what is happening or what happened to you in the month of March?

( ) ( )
( ) ( )
....\
......\

Four-leaf clover if you couldn't guess. I'm not very artistic with computer signs. :P <--See.

1 comment:

  1. You should be a nerd like me and memorize it to nine decimal places.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave questions, comments or constructive criticism. But, be appropriate.