Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Year of the B (13)

Time really does fly. Busy doesn't even explain. But, I will start off 2013 with a couple of poems I have written recently. They capture a feeling I can't quite shake. Sometimes, it is more like a disease.

1
Solitude's Pain

I have a lonely heart.
The pieces separated, scattered apart.

I feel like everyone have someone, but me.
I am just lonely.

I feel like I'm the one God forgot.
But, from someone God had me wrought.

I wish for that moment when we are no longer apart.
But, for now, I'll hide my lonely heart.


2
Solitude's Medication

I can sustain.
Laughter and friendship dull the pain.

I feel the wounds numb with love.
As I cry for clues from above.

A slip in the meds tears through my soul.
And, I patch together before the bell tolls.

I wonder if he wonders about me.
My inner pain only he will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions, comments or constructive criticism. But, be appropriate.