Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lost in My Own Little World

I haven't had much to post about because not much has really happened. I'm just writing more to my story which is good, and I just edited some things in my short story. I played nine holes yesterday to get some peace and quiet but also because I need to practice. Need to be at the top of my game, or as close to it as possible, when golf season hits. I got some thinking done. I really just need to write all parts of the story that I have in my head onto the computer. My characters are doing a lot of moving in the story right now, but they will stay in a familiar place for a little while. And, it's a place that won't take a lot of surfing the web to find. New characters are coming into play including a homeless person. I may put one more chapter in my Facebook notes, but the rest can be read through request only (I'll mention this on Facebook, too). I maybe just paranoid, but I don't want my story to get stolen.

Just wanted to give an update.

I was looking up something, and I came across this... http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/05/17/superhero-periodic-table-superpowers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions, comments or constructive criticism. But, be appropriate.