Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm Still a Weird Kid

I think it's college. Seriously.

Earlier, I was playing Poke'mon Black on my Nintendo DS while watching Comedy Central's Dave Chappelle.

Sometimes I wonder how I got to where I am with all this crazy stuff.

In this coming week alone, I have an American Literature paper due, a Biology project due, a golf tournament at the end of the week, and two stories for my campus newspaper due at some point in the week.

Just thinking about makes me want to flip on my silver DS and kill some creatures.

But, I won't.

I got to get to sleep at a somewhat reasonable hour.

I love Comedy Central's stand-up acts. They are hilarious. Especially, when you're tired. Because everything is twenty times funnier. And, it's one of my favorite re-runs.

I could be watching the news or doing something to enhance my knowledge, but sometimes you just got to be a weird kid to get through the day.

I draw bunny cartoons, I write poems and stories, but on days like this, nothing is better than following a predesigned storyline with bright colored creatures that obey your commands.

Love it.

Silent Bones


What do you do that makes you still a weird kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions, comments or constructive criticism. But, be appropriate.