Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What kind of hero are you?

Specifically, what kind of superhero or superpower do you believe you are/possess? ...Okay, not exactly specific, but you get my drift.

My story (that is two posts down) is based upon one supervillian realizing that she may have a different purpose for her powers. In my story I have several super characters who represent friends, family, or people at my school-except for their powers that is. Those that know me may be able to guess who each character is set out to represent; others who may not know who I am...good luck (just kidding). For those who don't know me or do know me but haven't a clue who I could be talking about try to put someone that you know into one of the parts.

Getting back to my point, everyone is different, and your probably thinking DUH! But I want to know what kind of superpowers you can think of to be. It may take 30 seconds, 30 minutes, or maybe 30 years (if it is taking you that long...I would advise so serious help). I just want people to possibly get a feel of their own personalities.

You have the freedom to post/not post a comment/blog about your hero or power, but I would like to know. It gives me ideas of the types of people in this world, and you never know I might like your idea enough to use it. You could even start your own story with it.

Again, what kind of hero are you?

2 comments:

  1. i think you are a talented writer. do you have anything published? if so, i would love to read some more of your work. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the super power thing i think what would be kinda good is some one who posses the abillity to do multitasking in a super hero kinda way, better then superman with his speed, but more like real life multitasking, day to day stuff and never get behind on anything. maybe something like that i guess.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave questions, comments or constructive criticism. But, be appropriate.