Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Woes of a Book Collector: Number One

This will be the start of a continuous list of obstacles that a book collector, me, encounters with every purchase of a new book.

ONE: I never have enough space on my bookcase. I currently own one case that has four shelves, which is definitely NOT sufficient for the dozens of books I own. The bookcase is filled completely (mostly with books that I have read), and I even stacked books in that space between a book and a shelf. However, I am quickly running out of room. I hint to my mom that I need another bookcase, but I don't know if THAT will ever happen. My books and I yearn for more space.

Sigh. So, that is the first woe of a book collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions, comments or constructive criticism. But, be appropriate.