Monday, March 29, 2010

Woes of a Book Collector: Number Two

TWO: I have a habit of buying books on impulse. Although I have been able to control myself, it's hard to resist temptation. So many good titles, so many good stories...It's a wonder to me how anyone can go into a bookstore without buying one single book. Impulse book buying is also how I have accumulated the dozens of books I have crammed on my closet shelf and shoved behind my footon. I shrank my buying to books of series that I am currently reading, so that helps some. In addition, I haven't been actual book shopping which REALLY helps. But, it's only a matter of time. I have gift cards to my favorite book stores, so I am armed and dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions, comments or constructive criticism. But, be appropriate.